Who are we as company and individuals?
We want to inspire and strengthen upcoming creatives and help them reach their full potential.
We are passionate about helping musicians and other creatives get their music, event, project or message out, while making the underlying business work in a sustainable way.
We act as sparring partners in all aspects of a creative project and help find the common thread. In order to clarify, strengthen and communicate the identity both internally and externally.
We take care of your project, help create an overview and make a concrete plan. A plan that provides peace in the head and butterflies in the stomach.
Artist & Project Manager
- Manager of Fallulah, LIVLØS and Deadnate.
- Project manager and moderator on various talks such as “Lyrikken I Musikken” (The Poetry in the Music) during Roskilde Unplugged Festival 2019 and “Music blogs, what´s their future?” during SPOT Festival 2019.
- Project manager and organizer of the podcast “Kunsten at afmontere det svære” – a podcast about mental health in the Danish music industry in collaboration with radio host Carsten Holm.
- Former accountant and administration at VEGA, Frost Festival and Jazzhouse MontMartre.
- Former booker and board member at Carpark Festival.
- Freelance assist projects for HUN SOLO, Urban 13, Fribytterdrømme, Artifact Collective among others.
- Trained multimedia designer.
- Specialized in content marketing.
- +3 years of experience in the digital branding industry.
- Touring musician.
- SoMe manager and content creator for the band LIVLØS.
- SoMe advertising for festivals and album releases including Copenhagen Metal Fest and World War 5.